Thursday, December 3, 2009

Devi Kripa complains

Devi Kripa complains

December 4, 2009




Devi Kripa is acting in Bayam Ariyaan. Her real name is Anjali. She has acted in one or two TV serials. She has debuted in the big screen now. At the time of getting lot of offers, she has made a complaint against her ex manager Poopandian to Sub urban Commissioner of Police. In her complaint she has stated,” Poopandian is staying at Virugambakkam. His son Sukumar and my brother Arasu are friends.


In that way Poopandian use to attend our family functions. He was also taking care of my accounts for some time. He was also my manager for some time. At this point he was planning to misuse me. He was also trying to misbehave with me. But I did not agree for this. 2 years back he has taken my cheque book. I had signed a blank cheque for my mother. He misused this cheque by saying that I had borrowed Rs 20 lakhs giving this cheque leaves. He tried to encash these cheques.

But since I reported to the bank about this fraud, they had returned the cheques saying insufficient funds. After this he filed a case against me in the court stating that I have cheated him. This case is going on in Poonamale Court. Whenever I go to the court with my mother, he is threatening me with some rowdy elements. He has even damaged my car. He is continuously troubling me. Because of his threatening we have to change five houses during the last two years. He is harassing me every day. The complaints which I had preferred in the Maduravoyal Police Station are still pending. Therefore I request you to enquire into this matter and safe guard me from Poopandian and his henchmen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment