Wednesday, August 4, 2010

‘I have no problem to act with new heroes’: Priyamani

‘I have no problem to act with new heroes’: Priyamani

August 5, 2010



The gorgeous dusky beauty Priyamani who is ruling both tollywood and kollywood had also proved herself in Hindi with recently released Maniratnam’s ‘Raavanan’.The actress says that she has no problem to act with new heroes and she is ready to pair up with them even.

Speaking about her upcoming projects as well as false rumors milling around her, Priyamani says “I wanted very much to act in a Mani Ratnam film. He gave me a small role in ‘Ravanan.’ My wish was fulfilled through this film. I’m now getting some Hindi film offers because of ‘Ravanan.’ I’ve been so busy these last few years that I’ve had no rest at all. I just had some free time and took a holiday in America with my family.

There was some news about my acting with Salman Khan. That’s false information. Another rumour that Priyadarshan replaced me with Kangana Ranaut is also false.

I am presently acting in Hindi film ‘Raktacharitra.’ If the story is really good, I have no problem in acting opposite newcomer heroes.” [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment