Sunday, August 1, 2010

Manirathnam’s hot and beautiful actress is back now

Manirathnam’s hot and beautiful actress is back now

August 2, 2010



Guessing who could be the actress? She had stolen the hearts of millions with her cherubic beauty and happened to be a dream girl for them. The actress is none other than Madhubala, who created high waves with her astounding performance in K. Balachandar’s ‘Azhagan’, ‘Vaanamae Ellai’ and later shot to fame with Manirathnam’s ‘Roja’. Off the late, the actress quit her filmdom and settled down with her family life. Nearly after a decade, she is making her comeback with a Hindi film.

Speaking about this, the actress says, “Hema Malini is my relative and since she persistently requested me to take up the offer, I had no other option. I will continue to act in films, if I come across good scripts and roles. I am an ardent buff of Vijay and love his onscreen chemistry with Trisha…”

Madhubala will be seen performing lead role in a TV serial Soundaravalli, which will be telecasted on Jaya TV from 2nd August. (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment